Val d' Anniviers
(5 Resort Hike)
Sierre - St. Luc - Zinal - Grimentz - Vercorin - Sierre
|Known as the Val d'Anniviers, this
French-speaking region of Switzerland climbs from the village of Sierre on the Rhone River
to the peaks of the Imperial Crown, seven majestic mountains that encircle this valley.
It's a breathtaking hike to each of the five unique villages with elevations from 1,748
ft. in Salgesch to a maximum of 5,491 ft. in St. Luc. Each village has its own charm and
specialty. Hike at your own pace, select the perfect picnic spot and marvel in the
panorama that develops as you climb. Rest each evening in a charming (3 star) family owned
hotel and enjoy a delicious relaxing meal, knowing that your luggage is transported ahead
to each hotel--hassle free. Prices from $1360.
5 Resort Hike Package Includes:
- 6 night program (1 night in each village/ 2 nights in Sierre) OR
- 10 night program (2 nights in each village)
- Hotel room with bath or shower and W.C.
- Breakfast and dinner daily.
- Picnic lunches every day.
- Mountain lift and bus pass.
- Luggage transfers from hotel to hotel.
- Hiking map of the region in English.
- All hotel taxes and service charges.
You can schedule a 5 Resort Hike any day of the week
22 to October 6.
For more information contact us right
Preferred rates at hotel in nearby cities are available for
of Wanderweg Holidays who are combining their
city visit with one of our hiking tours.